A good night’s sleep is essential for good overall health; however, more than 100 million Americans fail to get the rest they need each night. Diagnosing and treating sleep problems can lead to a better quality of life.
Serving Greater Boston communities, the Sleep Center at Newton-Wellesley Hospital offers advanced techniques for the diagnosis and management of sleep disorders. Our sleep specialists have specialized medical expertise in treating sleep disorders and are leaders in this field.
Do you have a sleep disorder?
Fill in our online questionnaire and find out if you should make an appointment with a sleep specialist.
Are you having difficulty adjusting to your CPAP mask?
Our Sleep Studies
The best way to diagnose a sleep disorder is through a overnight sleep study. Our sleep specialists and sleep technicians will monitor your sleep patterns to determine the nature of your sleep disorder and recommend the most appropriate treatment options. Sleep testing takes place at the Boston Marriott Newton and provides patients with a comfortable environment to evaluate their sleep conditions.
We diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Insomnia – Insomnia, an inability to fall asleep or stay asleep, can be caused by a number of factors.
- Narcolepsy - Narcolepsy causes constant sleepiness and a tendency to sleep at inappropriate times.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) - Patients with obstructive sleep apnea have episodic difficulty breathing during sleep due to a narrowing of the upper airway.
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) - PLMD causes involuntary limb movements during sleep.
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) - RLS causes unpleasant sensations in the legs, especially at bedtime.
Learn more about the common sleep disorders we diagnose and treat.
Contact the Sleep Center
Sleep testing is located at the Boston Marriott Newton at 2345 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, MA 02466.
Sleep specialists are located on the Newton-Wellesley Hospital campus. Contact us at
617-243-5699 to arrange a consultation with one of our sleep specialists.