How to Apply
Currently Not Accepting Applications
Newton-Wellesley Hospital accepts applicants who:
- Have completed a graduate degree program in the field of health administration or with a concentration in healthcare management (MHS, MBA, MHA, MPA, MHS, MS, etc.) within the past year, or
- Will have completed a graduate degree program for the start of the fellowship in the field of health administration or with a concentration in healthcare management (MHS, MBA, MHA, MPA, MPH, MS, etc.), or
- Have completed the academic curriculum of their graduate degree program of similar content and require a year-long administrative residency for matriculation. Please note that we do accept international applicants if you are graduating from a US, degree-granting school and are eligible for a year of fulltime employment as part of your student visa. Since this can be used pre- or post-graduation, you would only be eligible if that year was not already used pre-graduation.
Applications are required to include:
- An updated resume.
- List of three references with contact information - at least one of which must be from outside of the academic setting and one from someone that directly supervised your work. Please note that you do not need letters of recommendation. We will only contact your references if you are selected to attend an on-site interview at NWH to perform an electronic reference check.
- A personal statement detailing why you believe NWH and our fellowship program is the right fit for you. Please describe how our fellowship aligns with your goals for a fellowship experience and why you will succeed in it.
For additional questions about our program please contact Monique Porter by email.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Wellness Center Classes
Did you know we offer a variety of exercise and fitness classes designed to accommodate various levels and abilities? Our schedule is available for you to view.
Learn More >