How to Apply
1) Have completed a graduate degree program in the field of health administration or with a concentration in healthcare management (MHS, MBA, MHA, MPA, MHS, MS, etc.) within the past year, or
2) Will have completed a graduate degree program for the start of the fellowship in the field of health administration or with a concentration in healthcare management (MHS, MBA, MHA, MPA, MPH, MS, etc.), or
3) Have completed the academic curriculum of their graduate degree program of similar content and require a year-long administrative residency for matriculation.
Please note that we do accept international applicants if you are graduating from a US, degree-granting school and are eligible for a year of fulltime employment as part of your student visa. Since this can be used pre- or post-graduation, you would only be eligible if that year was not already used pre-graduation.
Your application should include:
1) An updated resume
2) List of 3 references with contact information (you do not need letters of recommendations)
3) A personal statement detailing why you believe NWH and our fellowship program is the right fit for you. Please also include which fellowship position you are applying for (you can apply for both with the same personal statement), how it aligns with your goals for the fellowship and why you will succeed in it.
We will begin accepting applications for the next one-year fellowships (to start the summer of 2013) in September 2012, with the deadline of December 31st, 2012 for final submission for applications.
For more information, please email Monique Porter.
Please please submit your application to Monique Porter by email or via mail at: