How to Apply
Newton-Wellesley Hospital accepts applicants who:
- Have completed a graduate degree program in the field of health administration or with a concentration in healthcare management (MHS, MBA, MHA, MPA, MHS, MS, etc.) within the past year, or
- Will have completed a graduate degree program for the start of the fellowship in the field of health administration or with a concentration in healthcare management (MHS, MBA, MHA, MPA, MPH, MS, etc.), or
- Have completed the academic curriculum of their graduate degree program of similar content and require a year-long administrative residency for matriculation. Please note that we do accept international applicants if you are graduating from a US, degree-granting school and are eligible for a year of fulltime employment as part of your student visa. Since this can be used pre- or post-graduation, you would only be eligible if that year was not already used pre-graduation.
Applications are required to include:
- An updated resume
- List of 3 references with contact information (you do not need letters of recommendations)
- A personal statement detailing why you believe NWH and our fellowship program is the right fit for you. Please describe how our fellowship aligns with your goals for a fellowship experience and why you will succeed in it.
The deadline for the fellowship position beginning in July 2014 has passed. We will begin accepting applications for the next one-year fellowships (to start the summer of 2015) in September 2014, with the deadline of December 31, 2014 for final submission for applications.
Please submit your application to Monique Porter by email or via mail at:
2014 Washington St.
Newton, MA 02462
Please email Monique Porter for more information or additional questions.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Running ClinicJoin us on Tuesday, Oct. 28, from 6:00-8:00 pm in the Shipley Auditorium at Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a free presentation for beginner and intermediate runners. Registration required.
Learn More >