Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition
The staff in the Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition Unit are dedicated to diagnosing infants, children, adolescents and young adults with both common and complex gastrointestinal and nutritional problems. We provide expertise in both diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Location and Directions
2014 Washington Street, Newton, MA
Outpatient Clinic: 6th floor South
Endoscopy Unit: 2nd Floor East
Phone: 617-243- 6301
- Enter East driveway
- Take second right into the East Entrance driveway.
- Park in the Patient/Visitor Garage.
- Take elevator down to the first floor of the Garage. Enter the Hospital through the East Entrance (Please note: If there is inclement weather or you are rushed, please use the Valet Parking service at the entrance.)
- Endoscopies: Check in at the Pre-surgical desk located in the East Entrance.
- Clinic Appointments: Walk past the check-in desk and follow signs to the East or South elevators.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Community Flu Clinics
Newton-Wellesley Hospital is offering FREE Walk In Flu Shot Clinics near you.
Learn More >