Approximately 98% of our testing is performed on-site at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. With most of our testing performed on-site we are able to offer:
- Three hour STAT turnaround times on specimens collected outside of the Hospital from the time of the request to the time the results are called to the clinician.
- Notification of Critical Values to the ordering clinician or facility within 30 minutes of receiving the results. This is within the Joint Commissions standard of one hour.
- Direct electronic access of labs thru the Partners electronic medical record system, LMR.
- The ability to interface with a variety of electronic medical records through an interfacing company called Lifepoint Informatics.
- Access to a Web portal for results and Lab ordering. Lifepoint Informatics
- On site printing, faxing and courier delivery of paper reports.
For a list of tests that yield evidence of infection and are reportable to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, please review the DPH Reportable Tests List.
For more information or to request access to Lifepoint, please contact our Laboratory Outreach Program Manager at 617-243-5898 or by email.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Flu Shot ClinicsBe wise and immunize
Upcoming Clinics >
Save the Date: Jan. 14 - Built to Run ClinicHelp for current or recurrent running injuries. Learn how to prevent future running injuries.
Learn More >