Long-Term Care Services
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Laboratory provides a variety of Infection Control support to assist long term care facilities with their quality programs:
Basic and advanced infection control reports that include:
- A colored bar graph displaying the nosocomial infection rate by source as reported by your facility.
- Colored pie charts displaying all your facility’s positive cultures & urinary tract isolates on cultures performed by Newton-Wellesley Hospital Lab.
- The total nosocomial rate for your facility, plotted over time to identify trends and spikes.
- A comparison graph with all of the long-term care facilities that the Lab reports for. These are reported confidentially by code number.
- An antibiogram report for a specified timeframe (i.e. quarterly or the prior 12 months).
Infection Control Sample Report 1 (.ppt)
Infection Control Sample Report 2 (.ppt)
Attendance at quarterly meetings to help facilities analyze trends, review new recommendations, regulations and guidelines.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
March 23: Free Health Fair and Community Open HouseJoin us from 9:00 am to noon at the Newton-Wellesley Ambulatory Care Center for health screenings, physician Q&As, special guests and more.
Feb. and March: Pre-Marathon Runner's Injury ScreeningsYou will be assessed by a physical therapist and given appropriate treatment recommendations.
Learn More >