Long-Term Care Services
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Laboratory provides a variety of Infection Control support to assist long term care facilities with their quality programs:
Basic and advanced infection control reports that include:
- A colored bar graph displaying the nosocomial infection rate by source as reported by your facility.
- Colored pie charts displaying all your facility’s positive cultures & urinary tract isolates on cultures performed by Newton-Wellesley Hospital Lab.
- The total nosocomial rate for your facility, plotted over time to identify trends and spikes.
- A comparison graph with all of the long-term care facilities that the Lab reports for. These are reported confidentially by code number.
- An antibiogram report for a specified timeframe (i.e. quarterly or the prior 12 months).
Infection Control Sample Report 1 (.ppt)
Infection Control Sample Report 2 (.ppt)
Attendance at quarterly meetings to help facilities analyze trends, review new recommendations, regulations and guidelines.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Wellness Center Classes
Did you know we offer a variety of exercise and fitness classes designed to accommodate various levels and abilities? Many of our classes are starting this January. Our schedule is available for you to view.
Learn More >