Ambulatory Care Center - Newton
Newton-Wellesley Hospital’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Services Department, Spine Center and Pain Management Service have moved to our new Ambulatory Care Center at 159 Wells Avenue in Newton. This new location allows for even closer collaboration between care providers across multiple services, enhancing the overall patient experience. The new location has convenient, free parking and allows for more seamless patient care.
More About the Center>
Rehabilitation Services: 617-243-6172
Pain Management Service: 617-243-6142
The Spine Center: 617-243-5777
- Take exit 19B off I-95 to merge onto Highland Avenue toward Needham
- Turn left onto Hunting Road
- Take the 3rd left onto Kendrick Street
- Continue onto Nahanton Street
- Turn right onto Wells Avenue
- Turn left to stay on Wells Avenue
- 159 Wells Avenue will be on your left
*please note that some GPS devices may not be reliable for finding 159 Wells Ave.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
March 23: Free Health Fair and Community Open HouseJoin us from 9:00 am to noon at the Newton-Wellesley Ambulatory Care Center for health screenings, physician Q&As, special guests and more.
Feb. and March: Pre-Marathon Runner's Injury ScreeningsYou will be assessed by a physical therapist and given appropriate treatment recommendations.
Learn More >