Calendar of Classes and Events
- Inclement Weather Recording/Class Cancellation Line: 617-243-6900
- Parking and Class Locations
- Current Session Overview & Information
Whether you are expecting a baby for the first time or have other children, all parents have questions about birth and caring for their newborn. Childbirth Education classes give you the opportunity to become familiar with the choices you have and will help you make informed decisions about your labor, your birth and your baby.
Our childbirth classes follow the content and time guidelines recommended by Lamaze International and the Boston Association of Childbirth Educators. All of our instructors are certified in their area.
Maternity Tours are held once or twice a week at 5:30 pm. Register at 617-243-6649.
Or please visit our maternity virtual tour.
Our exercise and fitness classes are designed to accommodate various levels and abilities. Instructors are always able to suggest ways of adapting any class or workout to meet your individual needs. Please note you must pre-register to attend a class. You may also register for any class at any time during the session and the price of the class will be adjusted accordingly.
Insurance Reimbursement: Ask your insurance provider about coverage. We will provide a certificate of completion to submit to your insurance company upon request.
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Cesarean Birth Class
- Hypnobirthing Classes
- Infant Care Classes
- Infant/Child CPR & Safety Classes
- Mind/Body/Birth Connection Classes
- Natural Childbirth Classes
- Prenatal Yoga
- Prepared Childbirth Classes Weekend
- Prepared Childbirth Classes Weekly
- Refresher Classes
- Sibling Classes
- Sibling Classes (2&3 Year olds)
- View All Childbirth Education By Date
- View All Community Events By Date
Weight Loss and Wellness Success
- View All Weight Loss and Wellness Success By Date
- Babysitting Training
- CPR & First Aid - CPR for Family & Friends
- CPR & First Aid - First Aid Heartsaver & Pediatric Heartsaver First Aid
- CPR & First Aid - HealthCare Provider CPR (BLS - Basic Life Support)
- CPR & First Aid - Heartsaver CPR/AED
- CPR & First Aid - Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - 20/20/20
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Fit & Fabulous
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Hi/Lo Aerobics & Muscle Sculpting
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Low Impact Aerobics
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Pilates
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Pilates for Everybody
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Pilates for Everybody Group 2
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Strength Training for Women
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Strength Training Group 1
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Strength Training Group 2
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Stretch and Strengthen Group 1
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Stretch and Strengthen Group 2
- Exercise and Fitness Classes - Tai Chi - All Levels
- Lifestyle - Reiki 1 Workshop
- Lifestyle - Reiki 2 Workshop
- Yoga - Gentle Yoga
- Yoga - Introduction to Yoga
- Yoga - Yoga All Levels Thursday
- Yoga - Yoga All Levels Tuesday
- Yoga - Yoga All Levels Wednesday
- View All Wellness Center By Date
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Wellness Center Classes
Did you know we offer a variety of exercise and fitness classes designed to accommodate various levels and abilities? Our schedule is available for you to view.
Learn More >