“IRA Charitable Rollover” Gift Opportunity Extended for 2013
- you do not itemize deductions,
- you would not be able to deduct all of your charitable contributions because of deduction limitations, or
- an increase in taxable income may negatively impact your ability to use other deductions.
- They cannot exceed $100,000 per person per year.
- They must be made to a public charity such as Newton-Wellesley Hospital (not a private foundation), and they cannot be to a supporting organization or a donor advised fund.
- The gifts must be outright. For instance, they cannot be used to establish a gift annuity or fund a charitable remainder trust.
- No goods or services, such as tickets to an event, can be received in exchange for the contribution.
- Congress extended this giving opportunity only through the end of 2013.
February Pre-Marathon Runner’s Injury Screenings
Come to one of our free runner’s screenings where you will be assessed by a physical therapist and given appropriate treatment recommendations as they relate to your goals.
Learn More >
Wellness Center Classes
Did you know we offer a variety of exercise and fitness classes designed to accommodate various levels and abilities? Many of our classes are starting this January. Our schedule is available for you to view.
Learn More >