Chipmunks and Bunnies (2-3 years)
- Age: usually 2 to 3 years of age in September.
- Teachers: two Chipmunk teachers and two Bunny teachers are available during the majority of the day.
- Group size: no more than eight children are in each classroom.
- Our excellent teacher-student ratio allows nurturing attention that is pivotal in toddlers' development.
- Chipmunk and Bunny teachers provide empowering opportunities to foster autonomy while also providing a supportive hug when needed.
- The children in this group continue to work on skills listed in the Cub room description.
- This is a stage of development where interactive play becomes much more important and identification of emotions is also emerging.
- As the children’s expressive language emerges, avenues for self-expression are provided through art projects, dramatic play games and music/movement opportunities.
- A loving and accepting staff provides quality literature and visual displays that all children can relate to in a language-rich environment.
- We emphasize modeling of conflict resolution and encourage respect among classmates.
- The Chipmunks and Bunnies will also begin to experience mastery through age-appropriate puzzles, manipulatives and outdoor equipment.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
February Pre-Marathon Runner’s Injury Screenings
Come to one of our free runner’s screenings where you will be assessed by a physical therapist and given appropriate treatment recommendations as they relate to your goals.
Learn More >
Wellness Center Classes
Did you know we offer a variety of exercise and fitness classes designed to accommodate various levels and abilities? Many of our classes are starting this January. Our schedule is available for you to view.
Learn More >