Patient and visitor parking is available in the lot near the Hospital’s West Entrance and in the six-story garage located at the East Entrance.
New: 24-Hour Parking Pay Stations
Newton-Wellesley is introducing automated parking pay stations in our Patient/Visitor lot at the East Entrance and West Entrance open parking lot. Parking fees are not increasing with this change. FAQ>
The fees for parking are:
- 0-15 minutes: Free
- First hour: $3.00
- 1 to 1.5 hours: $4.00
- 1.5 to 2 hours: $5.00
- 2 to 2.5 hours: $6.00
- 2.5 to 3 hours: $7.00
- 3 to 5 hours: $8.00
- 5 to 24 hours: $10.00
Forms of Payment Accepted
Cash or Credit Card.
Multi-Day Parking Passes
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital offers discounted multi-day parking passes for patients and visitors.
- Passes may be purchased at the Gift Shop or Cashier's Office (located just off the West Lobby).
- A pass is $25.00 and provides unlimited parking for seven consecutive days.
- Frequent users may receive a free week of parking by redeeming three expired weekly passes. Not valid for Valet Parking.
Individual Day Parking Passes
- Passes may be purchased at the Cashier's Office (located just off the West Lobby) from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- An individual all-day parking pass is $5.
Emergency Department Parking
There is a convenient patient drop off area at the entrance to the Emergency Department. Paid parking is located in the garage adjacent to the building. Valet parking is also available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Valet parking is offered Monday through Friday at the West Entrance 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, at the East Entrance 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, and at the Emergency Department 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. The flat fee is $9.00 and includes valet service and the cost of parking – regardless of the time the vehicle is parked. Patients and visitors using valet parking will pay the valet attendant when they return to pick up their vehicle.
Handicap Valet Parking Rate: Patients and visitors displaying a valid state-issued handicap plate or placard will pay a reduced fee of $4.00 to valet park.
Parking at Maxwell Blum Emergency Pavilion
Parking at Waltham Urgent Care Center
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Men's Health Fair & Car ShowJoin us on Sunday, September 21, from 9:00am-1:00pm for our combined FREE health screenings and classic car show.
Learn More >
Register Now for HopeWalks on Sept. 28Registration is open for the 5th Annual HopeWalks on Sunday, Sept. 28, to benefit the patients at the Vernon Cancer Center.
Learn More >