DMCA Copyright Claims
Information for Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DCMA”) Newton-Wellesley Hospital, an Affiliate of the Partners Healthcare Organization is registered as a Service Provider with the United States Copyright Office. Notifications of copyright infringement claims occurring on Newton-Wellesley’s network should be reported to our designated agent, as follows:
Partners Healthcare System, Inc.
One Constitution Center, 2nd floor
Charlestown, MA 02129
Any such notice must be in writing, and must include the following information as required by the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Newton-Wellesley Hospital to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Men's Health Fair & Car ShowJoin us on Sunday, September 21, from 9:00am-1:00pm for our combined FREE health screenings and classic car show.
Learn More >
Register Now for HopeWalks on Sept. 28Registration is open for the 5th Annual HopeWalks on Sunday, Sept. 28, to benefit the patients at the Vernon Cancer Center.
Learn More >