DMCA Copyright Claims
Information for Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DCMA”) Newton-Wellesley Hospital, an Affiliate of the Partners Healthcare Organization is registered as a Service Provider with the United States Copyright Office. Notifications of copyright infringement claims occurring on Newton-Wellesley’s network should be reported to our designated agent, as follows:
Partners Healthcare System, Inc.
One Constitution Center, 2nd floor
Charlestown, MA 02129
Any such notice must be in writing, and must include the following information as required by the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Newton-Wellesley Hospital to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Wellness Center Classes
Did you know we offer a variety of exercise and fitness classes designed to accommodate various levels and abilities? Many of our classes are starting this January. Our schedule is available for you to view.
Learn More >