Welcome to Manton Women's Imaging Center
Serving communities throughout the Greater Boston area, the Women's Imaging Center at Newton-Wellesley Hospital is a unique and comprehensive screening center that is designed to meet women’s health care needs in one convenient location. Our radiologists, mammographers and support staff are highly experienced professionals who work in conjunction with your physician to evaluate your individual needs and to coordinate your care. We also work closely with the teams at the Auerbach Breast Center and Vernon Cancer Center.
Our Imaging Services
The Women's Imaging Center specializes in a full spectrum of breast imaging procedures including the following:
State-of-the-Art Imaging Technology
Using state-of-the-art medical equipment, our goal is to provide outstanding medical imaging services, emotional comfort and efficient care for women undergoing medical procedures. Our technology includes:
- Bone Densitometry: Detailed imaging capabilities can detect bone loss and guide your physician to an appropriate treatment plan if necessary.
- Computer-aided detection (CAD): This sophisticated technology aides the radiologist in identifying findings on mammography that may need further evaluation.
- Digital mammography: Our equipment is cutting edge and includes Advanced Image Enhancement™. Digital mammography improves detection of breast cancer, especially for women with dense breasts.
- Stereotactic breast biopsy unit: Provides guidance for minimally invasive needle biopsies, which can avoid the need for surgical biopsies or can help plan appropriate surgical treatment.
- Tomosynthesis - 3D mammography: This new technology allows the physician to see thin mammography sections of the entire breast.
We focus on convenience and assurance. We offer screening appointments five days a week, including Saturdays, and also offer evening and lunchtime appointments to accommodate the busiest of schedules. We want to make every visit as easy and convenient as possible and we encourage all patients to talk with us about their concerns.
To schedule an appointment at the Women's Imaging Center or at our Natick or Walpole Ambulatory Care Centers, please call 617-243-5345.
Women's Imaging Center
2014 Washington St.
Newton, MA 02462
Natick and Walpole Locations
The Women's Imaging Center is located at Newton-Wellesley Hospital on the first floor of the main hospital building.
Center for Weight Loss SurgeryA leader in the field of bariatric surgery
Learn More >
Vernon Cancer CenterOffers patients expert and innovative services and advanced treatment options
Learn More >
The Kaplan Joint CenterOffer patients a better quality of life and relief from joint pain
Learn More >
Spine CenterProvides surgical and non-surgical intervention for a variety of spine conditions
Manton Women's Imaging CenterThe first hospital to offer tomosynthesis, 3D mammography to every patient
Center for Weight Loss SurgeryA leader in the field of bariatric surgery for more than a decade Learn More >
Vernon Cancer CenterOffers patients expert and innovative services and advanced treatment options Learn More >
Kaplan Center for Joint Reconstruction SurgeryOffers patients a better qualiy of life and relief from joint pain Learn More >
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Classes - Yoga, CPR, and more
Newton-Wellesley offers a variety of wellness center and childbirth education classes throughout the year. Learn CPR, practice yoga, prepare a sibling for a new child in the family, and more.
» Class info