- benign and malignant diseases of the kidney, bladder, prostate and genitalia
- urinary tract obstruction and incontinence
- urinary infections - kidney stones and hematuria (blood in urine) of undetermined cause
- voluntary sterilization (vasectomy)
- male infertility and sexual dysfunction
Jeffrey S. Lamont, MD, Chief of Service
Stephen A. Lazarou, MD
John P. Long, MD
Brian Saltzman, MD
Ned Saltzman, MD
Each one of our physicians has been in practice for more than twenty years and we pride ourselves in providing sensitive care in a timely manner. Our surgeons have varied interests within the Service of Urology. We routinely provide successful surgical and non-surgical treatment to patients from throughout the Greater Boston area and New England.
Our offices reserve time Monday through Friday for urgent appointments and we accept most insurances.
Contact the Urology Service
2000 Washington Street
Suite 443, White Medical Office Building
Newton, MA 02462
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Read Our 2016 Boston Marathon BlogFollow members of the Newton-Wellesley Hospital team as they share their training experiences.
» Read Blog
May 16: AAA Driver Improvement for Mature OperatorsJoin our lunchtime discussion on specific problem areas seniors encounter on the roadway every day.