You can decrease your risk for stroke by reducing your stroke risk factors:
- Sudden weakness or numbness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.
- Any other sudden neurological dysfunction.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Feb. Runner's Injury ScreeningsIs an injury or pain interfering with your running goals? Come to one of our FREE runner's screenings for assessment and appropriate treatment.
March 12: Free Quit Smoking Session at NWHCome to a FREE quit smoking information session that will help you begin taking those important steps toward a goal of tobacco-free living.