You can decrease your risk for stroke by reducing your stroke risk factors:
- Sudden weakness or numbness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.
- Any other sudden neurological dysfunction.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Read Our 2016 Boston Marathon BlogFollow members of the Newton-Wellesley Hospital team as they share their training experiences.
» Read Blog
May 16: AAA Driver Improvement for Mature OperatorsJoin our lunchtime discussion on specific problem areas seniors encounter on the roadway every day.