You can decrease your risk for stroke by reducing your stroke risk factors:
- Sudden weakness or numbness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.
- Any other sudden neurological dysfunction.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Flu Shot ClinicsBe wise and immunize
Upcoming Clinics >
Save the Date: Jan. 14 - Built to Run ClinicHelp for current or recurrent running injuries. Learn how to prevent future running injuries.
Learn More >