Spine ConditionsThe care of spine patients by physical therapists is continuously evolving as more and more research becomes available. We offer quality care at the cutting edge of research.
- Current evidence indicates the benefit of spinal manipulation by physical therapists on various disorders of the neck, middle and lower back during the early stages of an injury.
- The combination of exercise and manipulation performed by a physical therapist has been proven effective in the treatment of lower back pain of longer durations.
- Persistent back pain can be decreased and managed with a properly designed program of exercise and education.
- Back pain recurrence has also been shown to decrease under the influence of a properly designed exercise program.
- Low Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Disc Problems (Herniation, Degenerative disk disease)
- Radiculopathy (Sciatica etc)
- Piriformis syndrome
- Temporal Mandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction
- Lumbar and Cervical Fusion
- Decompression (Laminectomy, laminotomy, foraminotomy)
- Disc Replacement/debridement
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Flu Shot ClinicsBe wise and immunize
Upcoming Clinics >
Save the Date: Jan. 14 - Built to Run ClinicHelp for current or recurrent running injuries. Learn how to prevent future running injuries.
Learn More >