The care of spine patients by physical therapists is continuously evolving as more and more research becomes available. We offer quality care at the cutting edge of research.
- Current evidence indicates the benefit of spinal manipulation by physical therapists on various disorders of the neck, middle and lower back during the early stages of an injury.
- The combination of exercise and manipulation performed by a physical therapist has been proven effective in the treatment of lower back pain of longer durations.
- Persistent back pain can be decreased and managed with a properly designed program of exercise and education.
- Back pain recurrence has also been shown to decrease under the influence of a properly designed exercise program.
- Low Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Disc Problems (Herniation, Degenerative disk disease)
- Radiculopathy (Sciatica etc)
- Piriformis syndrome
- Temporal Mandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction
- Lumbar and Cervical Fusion
- Decompression (Laminectomy, laminotomy, foraminotomy)
- Disc Replacement/debridement
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Wellness Center Classes
Did you know we offer a variety of exercise and fitness classes designed to accommodate various levels and abilities? Many of our classes are starting this January. Our schedule is available for you to view.
Learn More >