- Rotator cuff Dysfunction (Impingement, Tendinitis/Tendinosis, RTC Tear)
- Multi Directional Instability, Scapular Dyskinesia
- Labral Injury (SLAP etc)
- Biceps Tendinitis, tendinosis
- Rotator cuff Repair
- Labral repair/SLAP repair
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Biceps Tenodesis
Rotator Cuff Repair Protocols
- Small Tear: 0-1 cm (pdf)
- Medium Tear: 1-3 cm (pdf)
- Large Tear: 3-5 cm (pdf)
- Massive Tear: >5 cm (pdf)
- Timetable: Small and Medium Sized Tears (pdf)
- Timetable: Large and Massive Sized Tears (pdf)
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
March 23: Free Health Fair and Community Open HouseJoin us from 9:00 am to noon at the Newton-Wellesley Ambulatory Care Center for health screenings, physician Q&As, special guests and more.
Feb. and March: Pre-Marathon Runner's Injury ScreeningsYou will be assessed by a physical therapist and given appropriate treatment recommendations.
Learn More >