- Rotator cuff Dysfunction (Impingement, Tendinitis/Tendinosis, RTC Tear)
- Multi Directional Instability, Scapular Dyskinesia
- Labral Injury (SLAP etc)
- Biceps Tendinitis, tendinosis
- Rotator cuff Repair
- Labral repair/SLAP repair
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Biceps Tenodesis
Rotator Cuff Repair Protocols
- Small Tear: 0-1 cm (pdf)
- Medium Tear: 1-3 cm (pdf)
- Large Tear: 3-5 cm (pdf)
- Massive Tear: >5 cm (pdf)
- Timetable: Small and Medium Sized Tears (pdf)
- Timetable: Large and Massive Sized Tears (pdf)
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Feb. Runner's Injury ScreeningsIs an injury or pain interfering with your running goals? Come to one of our FREE runner's screenings for assessment and appropriate treatment.
» More Info
Upcoming ClassesCheck out this season's latest childbirth, exercise, Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi classes at the Hospital.
» Class Schedule