- Shoulder pain/injury
- o Rotator cuff Dysfunction (Impingement, Tendinitis/Tendinosis, RTC Tear)
- o Multi Directional Instability, Scapular Dyskinesia
- o Labral Injury (SLAP etc)
- o Biceps Tendinitis, tendinosis
- Rotator cuff Repair
- Labral repair/SLAP repair
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Biceps Tenodesis
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Flu Shot ClinicsBe wise and immunize
Upcoming Clinics >
Save the Date: Jan. 14 - Built to Run ClinicHelp for current or recurrent running injuries. Learn how to prevent future running injuries.
Learn More >