- Rotator cuff Dysfunction (Impingement, Tendinitis/Tendinosis, RTC Tear)
- Multi Directional Instability, Scapular Dyskinesia
- Labral Injury (SLAP etc)
- Biceps Tendinitis, tendinosis
- Rotator cuff Repair
- Labral repair/SLAP repair
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Biceps Tenodesis
Rotator Cuff Repair Protocols
- Small Tear: 0-1 cm (pdf)
- Medium Tear: 1-3 cm (pdf)
- Large Tear: 3-5 cm (pdf)
- Massive Tear: >5 cm (pdf)
- Timetable: Small and Medium Sized Tears (pdf)
- Timetable: Large and Massive Sized Tears (pdf)
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Read Our 2016 Boston Marathon BlogFollow members of the Newton-Wellesley Hospital team as they share their training experiences.
» Read Blog
May 16: AAA Driver Improvement for Mature OperatorsJoin our lunchtime discussion on specific problem areas seniors encounter on the roadway every day.