To make an appointment or find out more about the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Newton-Wellesley Hospital, please call us at 617-243-6490.
Department of Psychiatry – 6 South
2014 Washington Street
Newton, MA 02462
Directions Inside Hospital
- Enter Hospital and follow signs to South Elevators.
- Take South Elevators to sixth floor.
- Take a left off the elevators.
- Follow sign that says "All Pediatric Outpatient Services."
- Check in at the Pediatric Ambulatory Care Center reception desk that is on your right.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
10/27: Community Forum on Ebola PreparednessMedical experts from Newton-Wellesley, the city of Newton, and Mass General will present about ebola, with a Q&A session. Mon, Oct. 27, NWH Shipley Auditorium - 7:00 to 8:30 pm
View Flyer >
10/28: Free Running Clinic
Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 28, from 6:00-8:00 pm in the Shipley Auditorium at Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a free presentation for beginner and intermediate runners. Registration required.
Learn More >