Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
The Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS) at Newton-Wellesley Hospital provides women with benign gynecologic abnormalities relief from the symptoms of their conditions though advanced treatment alternatives and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
- Complete evaluation of their conditions, including ultrasound and diagnostic testing in a single location
- Expertise in the least invasive approaches for treatment of common gynecologic conditions
- Treatment options including office procedures, minimally invasive surgical techniques and minimally invasive approaches to hysterectomy alternatives
- Technologically-advanced, computerized, state-of-the-art equipment, including robotic surgery
- Office sterilization procedures
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Feb. Runner's Injury ScreeningsIs an injury or pain interfering with your running goals? Come to one of our FREE runner's screenings for assessment and appropriate treatment.
» More Info
Upcoming ClassesCheck out this season's latest childbirth, exercise, Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi classes at the Hospital.
» Class Schedule