Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
The Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS) at Newton-Wellesley Hospital provides women with benign gynecologic abnormalities relief from the symptoms of their conditions though advanced treatment alternatives and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
- Complete evaluation of their conditions, including ultrasound and diagnostic testing in a single location
- Expertise in the least invasive approaches for treatment of common gynecologic conditions
- Treatment options including office procedures, minimally invasive surgical techniques and minimally invasive approaches to hysterectomy alternatives
- Technologically-advanced, computerized, state-of-the-art equipment, including robotic surgery
- Office sterilization procedures
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Think Pink! Girls' Night OutJoin us on Tuesday, October 21, from 6:30-8:30 pm at the Newton Marriott for a celebration of women's health. Includes a wine reception, hors d'oeuvres, and a health panel.
Learn More >