Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
The Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (MIGS) at Newton-Wellesley Hospital provides women with benign gynecologic abnormalities relief from the symptoms of their conditions though advanced treatment alternatives and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
- Complete evaluation of their conditions, including ultrasound and diagnostic testing in a single location
- Expertise in the least invasive approaches for treatment of common gynecologic conditions
- Treatment options including office procedures, minimally invasive surgical techniques and minimally invasive approaches to hysterectomy alternatives
- Technologically-advanced, computerized, state-of-the-art equipment, including robotic surgery
- Office sterilization procedures
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
10/27: Community Forum on Ebola PreparednessMedical experts from Newton-Wellesley, the city of Newton, and Mass General will present about ebola, with a Q&A session. Mon, Oct. 27, NWH Shipley Auditorium - 7:00 to 8:30 pm
View Flyer >
10/28: Free Running Clinic
Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 28, from 6:00-8:00 pm in the Shipley Auditorium at Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a free presentation for beginner and intermediate runners. Registration required.
Learn More >