Pediatric Nutrition Counseling
Our program accepts patients from infancy to age 25 who are referred by their pediatricians.
- Celiac Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition
- Failure to Thrive/Poor Weight Gain
- Food Allergies
- Former Premature Infants
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Insulin Resistance
- Weight Management
- Please fax Doctor’s Written Order form to Central Scheduling: 617-243-6776
- Doctor's orders should specify the medical diagnosis for pediatric nutrition counseling
- Patients may then call Central Scheduling at 617-243-6800 for an appointment (allow 24 hours for processing of doctor’s orders)
Before Your Appointment:
Many insurance companies cover nutrition visits related to medical problems. To make sure your visit is covered, however, please call your insurance carrier directly before your appointment. Please plan on arriving 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Cancellations or rescheduling within 24 hours of appointment is appreciated.
Please complete the following patient self-assessment prior to your visit:
Pediatric Nutrition Self-Assessment (pdf)
Our office is conveniently located in the MGH for Children at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Ambulatory Care Center on the 6th floor of the hospital.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
10/27: Community Forum on Ebola PreparednessMedical experts from Newton-Wellesley, the city of Newton, and Mass General will present about ebola, with a Q&A session. Mon, Oct. 27, NWH Shipley Auditorium - 7:00 to 8:30 pm
View Flyer >
10/28: Free Running Clinic
Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 28, from 6:00-8:00 pm in the Shipley Auditorium at Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a free presentation for beginner and intermediate runners. Registration required.
Learn More >