Nutrition Counseling at the Cardiovascular Health Center
Nutrition counseling is part of the Cardiovascular Health Center team approach for patients entering the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program.
- Individual initial meeting when beginning the program
- Four hour group education component designed to provide knowledge and strategies for a healthier lifestyle and better eating habits
- Individual follow-up appointments as needed
Appointments are set-up as part of the initial intake process for Cardiac Rehabilitation. For questions about billing and insurance, please call
Other Nutrition Services Available
- Individual appointments for patients with hyperlipidemia, dyslipidemia, hypertension and congestive heart failure
- Please fax a Doctor’s written order to the Cardiovascular Health Center at
- Call 617-243-6378 to set up an appointment.
- Appointments are on Mondays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Before Your Appointment:
Many insurance companies cover nutrition visits related to medical problems. To make sure your visit is covered, however, please call your insurance carrier directly before your appointment. Please plan on arriving 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
We are located in the Department of Rehabilitation Services on the second floor next to the west elevators.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Wellness Center Classes
Did you know we offer a variety of exercise and fitness classes designed to accommodate various levels and abilities? Our schedule is available for you to view.
Learn More >