Nursing News Worth Hearing is published quarterly for and by members of the Division of Nursing at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Each issue is put together by a multidisciplinary committee representing numerous areas of nursing at the Hospital.
Through this publication, the committee strives to showcase the nursing profession and discuss the vibrant nursing practice at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Each issue features in-depth profiles of various departments and more information to improve communication and provide nurses with pertinent information related to the nursing profession.
Members of the committee represent staff nurses, educators, managers and directors as well as Newton-Wellesley’s Human Resources and Public Affairs and Marketing Departments. For each issue, members of the Division of Nursing throughout the Hospital contribute by submitting articles for publication and review by the committee.
The newsletter functions as a key communication tool for the Division of Nursing – keeping the nursing team informed and sharing successes.
A Selection of Articles
- New Graduate Orientation in the ICU - Summer 2009 (pdf)
- Quiet Time Begins on Maternal Child Health - Winter 2010 (pdf)
- Role of the Nurse Navigator at the Auerbach Breast Center - Spring 2010 (pdf)
- A View of Radiology Nursing - Summer 2010 (pdf)
- Pain Resource Nurse Program - Autumn 2010 (pdf)
- Incorporating National Patient Safety Goals into Practice - Spring 2011 (pdf)
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Flu Shot ClinicsBe wise and immunize
Upcoming Clinics >
Save the Date: Jan. 14 - Built to Run ClinicHelp for current or recurrent running injuries. Learn how to prevent future running injuries.
Learn More >