Newton-Wellesley Hospital Laboratory offers clients a comprehensive menu of testing capabilities including: blood bank, chemistry, cytology, hematology, histology, microbiology and pathology.
Log on to the Newton-Wellesley Hospital Laboratory Test Manual
(Login: NWH; Password: NWH)
Special Specimen Collection Guides
- Bacterial Vaginosis Test, Specimen Collection Device (pdf)
- Bacterial Vaginosis Test, Specimen Collection Guide (pdf)
- Culture Collection Devices (pdf)
- Stool Specimen Requirements (pdf)
- Urine Collection, BD Vacutainer System (pdf)
- Wet Prep Collection Instructions (pdf)
Personalized clinical and cytology/pathology requisition forms are provided on our forms page.
For specimens that will be dropped off in person, please review our Specimen Drop-Off Guidelines for locations and instructions. For specimens that are coming to Newton-Wellesley's Laboratory for testing, collection supplies are provided and delivered to clients at no charge.
If you need a test added on after the specimen has already left your facility, please complete the Add On Test Request form, fax to 617-243-6767 and call Customer Service at 617-243-6300 to confirm receipt of the request.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Community Flu Clinics
Newton-Wellesley Hospital is offering FREE Walk In Flu Shot Clinics near you.
Learn More >