Patients at The Auerbach Breast Center at Newton-Wellesley Hospital receive easy and prompt access to the expertise of our experienced medical team, including surgeons, medical oncologists, plastic surgeons and Massachusetts General Hospital radiation oncologists – all in one convenient location.
Staff provide a full spectrum of clinical and support services and book and coordinate all patient appointments, eliminating multiple visits to different locations and scheduling conflicts.
The Breast Center offers the following services:
- Breast examinations, including evaluation of breast abnormalities, and other clinical assessments
- Evaluation of patients with malignant breast disease and development of collaborative treatment plans involving our team of surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, plastic surgeons and social workers
- Scheduling and coordination of diagnostic tests, including mammograms, ultrasounds, MRIs, biopsies and other state-of-the-art procedures
- Risk assessment for breast cancer and follow-up management
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Long-term follow-up care
- Second opinions on surgical and medical matters
- Evaluation by plastic surgeons for reconstruction in conjunction with or following mastectomy
- Psychological counseling and referrals to support programs in the community
- Patient education related to breast disease prevention, screening and early detection strategies
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Post-Marathon Athlete Injury ClinicsCome to our free injury clinics for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries or illnesses that are the result of participating in the Boston Marathon.
Learn More >
Wellness Classes Offered Throughout the YearDid you know we offer Pilates, Zumba, Yoga and other wellness classes year-round? Sign up now.
Learn More >