What is domestic violence?
Domestic violence is a pattern of coercive, manipulative and/or controlling behaviors that serves to isolate or instill fear.
If you find yourself answering yes to some of these questions, please call. We can help.
- Is your relationship making you feel scared, confused or nervous?
- Are you frightened by your partner's temper?
- Are you afraid to disagree?
- Do you have to justify everything you do, every place you go or every person you see to avoid your partner's anger?
- Does your partner put you down but then tell you that he or she loves you?
- Have you been forced into having sex when you didn't want to?
- Are you afraid to break up because your partner has threatened to hurt you?
- Does your partner blame his or her behavior on drugs/alcohol?
- Does you partner attempt to undermine your sobriety?
- Does your partner use your immigration status against you?
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Think Pink! Girls' Night OutJoin us on Tuesday, October 21, from 6:30-8:30 pm at the Newton Marriott for a celebration of women's health. Includes a wine reception, hors d'oeuvres, and a health panel.
Learn More >
Register Now for HopeWalks on Sept. 28Registration is open for the 5th Annual HopeWalks on Sunday, Sept. 28, to benefit the patients at the Vernon Cancer Center.
Learn More >