What is domestic violence?
Domestic violence is a pattern of coercive, manipulative and/or controlling behaviors that serves to isolate or instill fear.
If you find yourself answering yes to some of these questions, please call. We can help.
- Is your relationship making you feel scared, confused or nervous?
- Are you frightened by your partner's temper?
- Are you afraid to disagree?
- Do you have to justify everything you do, every place you go or every person you see to avoid your partner's anger?
- Does your partner put you down but then tell you that he or she loves you?
- Have you been forced into having sex when you didn't want to?
- Are you afraid to break up because your partner has threatened to hurt you?
- Does your partner blame his or her behavior on drugs/alcohol?
- Does you partner attempt to undermine your sobriety?
- Does your partner use your immigration status against you?
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Feb. Runner's Injury ScreeningsIs an injury or pain interfering with your running goals? Come to one of our FREE runner's screenings for assessment and appropriate treatment.
» More Info
Upcoming ClassesCheck out this season's latest childbirth, exercise, Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi classes at the Hospital.
» Class Schedule