Health Care Professionals
Resources to help you conduct clinical research at Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Clinical Trials Program
Many physicians are currently conducting clinical research at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. In addition to providing administrative support to the Human Research and Investigation Committee, the Office of Research provides many resources for clinical investigators.
Available services include:
- Development of documents for IRB submission (application, protocol summary, Informed Consent)
- Assembly of regulatory documents
- Development and negotiation of budgets and contracts for industry-sponsored studies
- Trained study coordinators to manage all phases of the research project
- Registration for human-subject protection education program
We encourage you to let us know what areas of clinical research interest you. The Office of Research will inform you when opportunities with industry sponsors arise that correspond with your interests.
Please contact a member of the our staff for further information about the Office of Research, research policy at Newton-Wellesley Hospital or required IRB forms and documents.
Find a Doctor
Find primary care physicians and specialists.
Free Flu Shot ClinicsBe wise and immunize
Upcoming Clinics >
Save the Date: Jan. 14 - Built to Run ClinicHelp for current or recurrent running injuries. Learn how to prevent future running injuries.
Learn More >